Unique Musical Entertainment to Set Your Day Apart
How Simon's Music Enhances Your Ceremony
Those relatives or friends who have only just met, or have not seen each other in 20 years, are going to be left to their own devices as your photographer takes charge and spends the next hour or 90 minutes photographing you. So you’ll need a mood setter or conversation starter to the get the party flowing. A live violinist like Simon Jordan can move around between the guests, taking requests, playing for people as they congregate in different locations. Other violinists – who play with backing tracks – are limited in their range of music, are tethered to a large PA system, and are not so adaptable to the occasion. Also, they cannot play outside.
Getting the music right here is vital. The music or musician you choose can be the focal point of the afternoon, but should not overstep the mark – you do not want your guests to shout so they can be heard!
Simon can help by:
- Providing a beautiful ambience and a social setting
- Taking spur-of-the-moment requests and playing music chosen by bride and groom
- Working with the photographer and wedding co-ordinator so that your guests are entertained while you are away being photographed
The meal that follows the ceremony and drinks reception is normally a lavish affair. Aside from the ceremony, it is really the focal point of the day, an opportunity for everyone to catch up with the day, and life’s events. It is here that the main men – the groom, best man, father of the bride – have their say, often followed these days by the bride and matron of honour. Music played during the meal should allow the conversation to flow and also can be a conversation starter, allowing guests to relax and to listen in if they wish.
Simon’s music can help by:
- Welcoming the newly married couple as they take their seats in front of the guests
- Creating a relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere for the duration of the meal
- Working to a carefully constructed list of music chosen by you or to your tastes
- Introducing the speeches as instructed
Weddings are a once in a lifetime event that must be hosted with fun and pageantry. You need every opportunity to make it the talk of the town and a memorable event that will stick with your guests for a long time to come. Why not add the colour and beauty of a violin sound to make your occasion special?
A wedding violinist provides beautiful bridal entrance music to set the right mood for your wedding event. You also need graceful background music to sustain the emotions of love and a heartwarming atmosphere to provide a showpiece of serenading milieu that will thrill your guests and make them feel perfectly at home and enjoy every bit of the wedding programme.
To host a special, heartwarming wedding event isn’t all about money; it is more about understanding what it takes to electrify your environment in a way that will cast a spell of appreciation on every guest at the wedding event.
Below are tips to make your wedding a unique gathering of happy people with the right violinist.
• Hire an entertainer. Violin is special music enjoyed by fun loving people. You need to engage the right wedding violinist who knows how best to entertain and make people happy.
• Decide on your genre. There are hundreds of wedding violinists located around the UK playing different styles of music from Jazz to pop, classical to Celtic and other genres of your choice. Like all musicians, a violinist has their specialty, and you need to pick one that specialises in the theme of your wedding. Let the violinist provide you the intimacy to make your wedding special.
• Go for uniqueness. When planning your wedding anywhere in London or south of England, make a conscious effort to locate the top rated wedding violinist in the UK known for their uniqueness and vivacity. A violinist with the uplifting passion and beauty to bring class to your event will go the extra mile to light up your wedding with electrifying music that blends with your wedding theme.
• Work with your wedding violinist. Experienced wedding violinists will be willing to work with you for a wow wedding event right from the planning stage. If need be, the violinist will orchestrate special tune for your wedding theme for a fantastic outcome.
• Have your music schedule well planned out. For the best outcome from your wedding violinist, you need to make the music plan for the event. You need a plan to take care of the guests as they arrive. You need a moment of music for the bridal entrance into the event. While the ceremony is ongoing, you need a time of music, well rehearsed with your wedding violinist for a coordinated music interlude popping rhythmically as the event progresses. You need a similar plan for the reception.
A wedding violinist is an important wedding resource that will add colour and pageantry to your wedding event. Take your time to pick the right violinist for memorable wedding music.
Wedding Violinist | Simon Jordan | For Hire across the UK
Violinist, Wedding Violinist for Hire for Ceremonies, Receptions and Celebrations across the UK and beyond
Service Type: Wedding violinist